Saturday, November 22, 2008

How rude are you?

Regular return journey from Office...

Luckily get a bus...Hope onto it, and rush to find a seat. Another person tries to squeeze his way in. I over-power him and get my seat, with a smile of victory on my face...

The other person mumbles a word of apology and finds another seat. I thought, that this happens most of the time, and how people, are usually rude. This time, a word of apology felt better.

Sometime later, another guy comes over and asks my competitor; whether he knows where to get down, much to my amusement.

Stop approaches, and I get up to leave and before that, I decide to take a final look at the "loser". Except that a foldable while stick in his hand, grabs my total attention.

I didn't look up to see his face. I turned around and slowly walked to the door, with my head hung in deep shame....

No comments: