Friday, January 29, 2010

Bye Bye Recession!

Recession is ending (as I believe). Can see happy faces everywhere. Attrition is on a record high. The same companies which threatened their employees with pink-slips are now begging and pleading with them to stay back. Well it's "payback" time as one of my former colleagues (Yes I jumped too :P ) exclaimed.

But I suppose the ones who are more happy than the worker-class, are the head hunters. Over the recession period, recuitment agencies vanished without a trace and Job portals went dry.

Naukri.com shares its joy in this extremely expressive ad. I loved it!

4 comments:

Santhosh Puttaraju said...

Nice AD! Even better is the ur new header :)

Goks said...

hehe thanks ma.....Agra fort :)

Unknown said...

kya pose hai!!! Rajni style madri!!!!

Goks said...

oi sushma not reachable anta full dialogue ah? :D