Monday, July 01, 2013

Travel


I read a recent tweet from Sir Richard Branson. There is no use if you travel and don’t tell the story when you come back. This is so true. It acted as a trigger point to write something about the recent travels by me. I can’t imagine it to be as detailed as Viky’s blog post on his Egypt trip, but I’ll give it a shot.

In the last 2+ years in Canada, I managed to travel to a number of places; 2 trips to Vancouver, many day trips to the Rockies, Kelowna, Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, The Waterton Lakes, LA, LV, New York and Glacier National Park in Montana. I travelled North to Yellowknife at 90th Parallel, braving – 35 deg just to watch the Northern Lights. I had a nostalgic trip to the UK in April, surprising old friends and meeting new little ones.

This blog post is in the midst of my Canadian East Coast trip, which with just 3 days complete is mind blowing. I hope the remaining 6 days which also includes a Beach festival, lives up to my expectation.

I plan to write something about my past trips, not to the detail, but with the best use of my memory.

Keep checking for some updates!

Honorable mentions: Leaping out of an Aero plane and my dry suit specialization (which unfortunately was never again used)

1 comment:

saisree said...

Waiting to see more details about your trips..